A work of literary fiction in which an american teenager, who considers herself an ‘anglophile’, is dropped into the town of Sunderland in North-East England on a busy Saturday night by a disgruntled British person/psychopath who has had enough of the term. After witnessing three stabbings and a small riot, her garish outfit is confused for the Newcastle United away kit, and she is beaten to death.
The mad hatter peddles E on a street corner.
- novak-winchester likes this
- houseofhanover likes this
- oneflewover221b reblogged this from thesockthief
- corvoattano likes this
- 32830 reblogged this from eclaircissement
- eclaircissement reblogged this from thesockthief
- gazzmann likes this
- sodaxfizz said: ahahah bwahahaha ahahahaha. you are a sadistic bastard but i love it!!
- raqqerss likes this
- blackjackkent likes this
- alicethebanshee likes this
- s3v4n5 likes this
- kaonicks likes this
- squigglesforbrains likes this
- thesockthief posted this