- Attempts to shave face with pair of scissors: Unsuccessful.
Stop referring to your sexcrement as a ‘newborn’ baby.
The newborn bit is not needed. No one thinks you forced a 45-year old through your now-annihilated vagina.
- Owning a book with a hollow cut into it.
- Making said book with hollow in it.
- Tina Fey’s new audiobook.
- Metronomy, as a whole.
- Bacon sandwiches on a Tuesday afternoon.
- Being forced to clean your room, then finding $23 on the floor. (All in 20 cent coins.)
- A Bit Of Fry & Laurie
Yet another thing that’s filmed in Cardiff. It makes it extremely difficult to get immersed in a story if the major crime scene is the carpark where you once broke a window with an orange.
- BEGONE, STRUMPET!
- Take your cavernous vagina elsewhere!
- In the vaguest of senses, I hope you die.
in series two of Community is probably the best thing that has ever been on television (apart from that time my tv malfunctioned and it was just flashing colours and random shapes. That was mint.). Just putting that out there.